30 April 2014

I was born to act: `Samrat & Co` actress Madalsa Sharma

I was born to act: `Samrat & Co` actress Madalsa Sharma

A tete-a-tete with debutant Madalsa Sharma who featured in 'Samrat & Co'

Favourite film: The Hangover.

Favourite actor/actress: Amitabh Bachchan for his amazing persona. Cameron Diaz for her effervescent presence.

Why an actress: My mom is an actor while my father is a writer-director. I was born to do this.



If not an actor, what would you be doing: I don't think I can think of any other profession; it was always acting for me.

Dos and don'ts as an actress: Always be focussed and listen to your heart and have faith in yourself. Hard work always pays, so don't ever give up.

Biggest challenge so far: I am yet to come across a big challenge, but I am ready for it.

Turning point in life: When I joined Namit Kapoor's Acting Lab; that's where I discovered myself as an actor.

A filmmaker you'd want to work with: There are many - Karan Johar, Anurag Basu, Abbas Mastan and Imtiaz Ali.

A memorable shoot: I remember giving my first shot for Samrat & Co. I was excited and anxious, but director Kaushik Ghatak was understanding.

Strengths and weaknesses: My strengths are my parents and their unwavering faith in me. My weakness is that I trust people easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment